Tuesday 11 August 2009

Penang Trip

Amanda is 8 m.o.! She is able to sit, but sometimes will still topple down! So, she's not really steady yet! We just came back from Penang yesterday and it was a really an experience for her maiden trip: she fell down from the bed... into my sports shoe!! Thank God that angels have protected her!! Gosh, we actually secured the bed with pillows except one small part of the bed, and she slipped through quietly! My sis-in-law shouted "Oh my God!!" as she saw Amanda's face landed on my sport shoes! She cried after we quickly picked her up and carried her, everybody was with a worried look inspecting her head especially. Poor gal!
She also had bad constipation on the first day there, trying to poop till she cried cos it was too hard to get the poop out! Poor daddy had to literally pull the shit out from her buttock while I carried her on my laps on the toilet bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

my slideshow