Monday 16 March 2009

WM guilt...

yes, i am a working mum guilty of not having enough time to take care of my kids.
i took leave (emergency one!) last friday cos i felt like taking care of Amanda as my MIL was saying that Amanda didn't really sleep during the day time and yes, my MIL looked exhausted.
ok, so it was a raining friday... i woke up late, and dragged my feet to drive to work, but when i saw the traffic jam just outside my road, i headed home again and SMS my bosses that i need to take leave!! (sshhh...)

i am feeling guilty of not having enough time to take care of my own kids cos everytime i look at my son, isaac, now 3.3yrs old, underweight and slightly underheight as well... gosh! he has been 12kg since a year or 2 years already (i can't remember as it has been a looooong time).

of course as a mother, who wants the best for her kids... hmmm... wonders what is the problem that he is not really growing as he should be (for now)??

Possible reasons:
1. He has been falling sick quite often, maybe abt 2 mths once on average, and will lose appetite
2. Don't eat much in Funcity... they say he eats slow but finishes
3. Not enough time to feed him esp for breakfast
4. Not enough sleep (go to bed at 10.30, wakeup at 7.30= 9 hrs + 1.5 hrs nap= 10.5, it should be around 12 hrs for his age worrr....)
5. got worm in stomach??

The part i feel guilty is where i have to rush to work and have no time to accompany him for breakfast!! poor fella..., i have to send him to Funcity as my MIL cant handle him....

IF i have the chance, i would just take care of him for at least a month to "pump" him up. I remembered the days where i was on leave for about 5 days and was happily eating with him nearly around the clock. He is not a big eater and will eat around the clock actually.
I just hopes he grows faster to catch up what he has been missing...

Dear God,

Please help Isaac to grow into a strong and healthy boy. Prevent him from falling sick so often. Help him to have a good and healthy habit and appetite. I just don't know what I can do, please teach me what to do...
Help me to be patient with him
and to show him love that he can understand, not what money can buy.

Only in Jesus name i pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

my slideshow