Thursday 16 April 2009

Fruit of the day...

Just a thought about fruits... I mean it is important for me to try TRY to have at least a fruit per day. And there has been some hype recently about fruits enzyme, making me want to make my own fruit enzyme (dragon fruit sounds interesting), but I still don't have the know-how and time yet! And well, today, as I read the scripture, I was reminded about the more important fruit for the soul!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control... -Gal 5:22


As a parent, it is important for me to set a good example and sometimes, because of work-stress, fatigue; I just lack direction and get really impatient, rough, and lack of self-control towards my kid.
Yes, I guess I need to "chew" on this verse as I chew on my apple that I brought to work today.

Lord, help me to bear the fruit of the Spirit that my children will see Your goodness through me. Also, forgive me for neglecting this spiritual fruit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

my slideshow