Tuesday 28 April 2009

Stick like a leech

When I was young, I often overheard my mum telling other people that I stick to her like a leech. I remembered going to toilet whenever she goes to toilet...playing in the garden whenever she was doing some gardening, and disturbing her when she was resting on the bed!
Yes, I also remembered wearing my dad's t-shirt as a one-piece "gown" for me!

Now, when I go to the toilet, Iz will want to follow... when I sleep, he will follow and disturb me if he is not sleepy. For the past 3 mornings when I purposely woke up early to do more things at home before I head to work, Iz "discovered that I was gone" from the room and cried, "MAMA... I wan't MAMAAA!"

Arrghh! I have to stop doing my things in the kitchen and rush straight upstairs to make sure he stops crying before he wakes everyone up!

Well, this morning he woke up about 6am... and played till he fell down from the bed and cried AGAIN and his noise woke Amanda up at 6.30am....

Now, I have got a leech sticking to me till I get to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

my slideshow